Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Outdoor

Outdoor


Theyskens' Theory Knit, J crew Jacket, UGG Adirondak Boots, Illesteva Sunglasses,
Burgundy Backpack, Dior Suncream


If you live in a place where real winters are happening, these boots from UGG are the best ever! They are warm and waterproof and you can even walk on icy ground quite safely, one of my best investments ever.

I got these jeans and the sweater on sale and I love to combine those two colors, mustard and burgundy, I love this combination.

I love to be outdoors with my girls on a sunny winter day. As we need a lot of things to be on the road, it's sometimes easiest to put all in one backpack and I love these old fashioned backpacks!

And never forget to wear sunscreen! Also during winter the sun can be quite strong, especially when there is snow, the reflection of the sun is strong.

Hope you are somewhere sunny?!

xxx Gabrielle

1 comment: