Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Elisa Nalin

Via: style.com


Elisa Nalin is such an inspiration! I love her colorful style and therefore started a board dedicated to her on Pinterest.

Next week we will be in the mountains again, hope we will have a sunny week. Don't know about the internet connection there, we will see. Fashion week in New York will start soon and I will probably be offline.... well, well.... family first. For all you guys who can be part of it.... ENJOY! I will be busy to teach my older daughter to ski and build a really big snow man for my little one.

I loved to look at the street style pictures of Stockholm and I really liked the collection of Hunkydory, I could picture myself in every look! And also Dagmar.... Love at first sight!

Which ones of the collections from Stockholm you loved most?

xxx Gabrielle

No comments:

Post a Comment