Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Halston Heritage Dress

Halston Heritage Dress


Halston Heritage Dress, Lanvin Wool-blend felt Coat, Marni Boots, Derek Lam Newton Camera bag, Hervé Van Der Straeten bracelet, Illesteva Sunglasses

I got this dress from Halston Heritage a while ago, I love it, you can easily dress it up or down. Coming Saturday we are invited to a wedding and I will wear this dress, cause it's the perfect winter dress, it's quite warm. I will wear very similar boots I found today on sale, they match the leather part of the dress perfectly, even better than this version from Marni. My coat will not be from Lanvin, but hey, a woman can dream, right?

Have you seen the camera bag from Derek Lam? This bag is so good! I'm considering getting it, although I would get it in Camel, cause I actually haven't got any bag in Camel, it's the perfect every day bag! It's so beautiful.... I'm a little "bag addict"......

xxx Gabrielle

No comments:

Post a Comment