Pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

Fendi Silvana Bag

Unexpected


Vivienne Westwood Herringbone Coat, Lauren by Ralph Lauren Turtleneck, MIH Jeans,
Mulberry Boots, Fendi Silvana Bag, J Crew Bracelet, Chanel Lipstick


I like it simple and classic these days, a dark washed wide leg jeans and black turtleneck is really one of my go to uniforms when I haven't got much time in the morning to think about what I wanna wear.... which happens pretty much every morning. I love a classic herringbone coat, love this belted version of Vivienne Westwood!

The Silvana bag from Fendi is a dream! I actually planned on getting myself the ps11 from Proenza Schouler, but I decided otherwise and now I'm waiting for Silvana to arrive! I ordered a different Silvana bag some days ago, it does not happen every day that I order such a beauty......Wow......Can't wait!!! I will show you as soon as it arrives :-)

To add a pop of color this bracelet from J Crew would be perfect! And a coral Lipstick always does the trick!

Do you have a go to uniform ?

xxx Gabrielle

1 comment: