Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Ivory Ring

Foo Dog ivory ring

Via: etsy.com



Ivory Lion

Via: Garance Doré


Ha! Can't leave my fingers from blogging...... it's so much more relaxing to blog than to watch TV, Swiss TV is not my favorite, all the good stuff usually starts when I'm about to fall asleep.... and some evenings I'm just to tired to read a book.

I found this picture on Garance Doré the other day and I couldn't get it out of my head! Look at those hands and this fantastic ring! Just amazing! That's the second picture I'm talking about.... in the first picture you see the ivory ring I just bought on Etsy, from this shop.

Can't wait to get it! It's a Foo Dog, which is a Buddhist guardian, love the idea of carrying a guardian with me. Now I just need to find out what nail polish the lady in the picture is wearing, when you click on the link above you can read over 300 comments with many suggestions what color that might be. I tried to recreate it with one coat June from Chanel and then bubble bath from Opi over it.... well, not just right.... any other ideas?

Funny how just one picture can be stuck in your head and then you want to recreate that exact look! Does that happen to you too?

xxx Gabrielle

2 comments: