Pages

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Miu Miu Wool-blend Brocade Coat

Purple Rain



A week ago I saw this Miu Miu coat up close while wandering trough Zürich. I can tell you, it's really gorgeous!

The coat was presented together with the matching pants, wool-blend brocade. They might look great together, but I couldn't see myself wearing them at the same time, I think I would look like a clown.

So, how to style a statment coat like this?

Bold colors, no prints, diva sunglasses, statment ring and some heels with a twist:

Top by Vivienne Westwood, Pants by Oscar de la Renta, Sunglasses by Yves Saint Laurent, Ring by Kenneth Jay Lane, Clutch by Anya Hindmarch, Heels by Yves Saint Laurent, all availabe at, well yes you were guessing right.... net-a-porter ;-)

2 comments:

  1. How great is that coat!! Loving this set, you have amazing taste.
    I adore your blog, would you like to follow each other?
    km-iamyou.blogspot.com.au
    xx.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes gorgeous! Just started follwing you with bloglovin. I used to live in Australia,miss it very much! So it will be double the fun following you ;-) xxx

      Delete