Pages

Monday, October 15, 2012

Kenzo Sweater

Wishlist


Everyone is crazy about the Tiger Kenzo sweater, it's sold out almost everywhere. I think it's a fun sweater and it looks gorgeous on many. I prefer this Kenzo sweater though, saw it at net-a-porter the other day and can't get it out of my head! I'd love to wear it with skinny jeans and these Marni metallic brogues and to add more color during a grey day, the PS 1 would be just perfect! The ring is by Aurélie Bidermann, love the simple but clever design.

Serge Lutens has an amazing palette of scents, the one I think would be perfect for this outfit is called Datura Noir. The nailpolish Vendetta from Chanel is an old favorite of mine and would match all this just perfectly.

I'm very tired today and I'd love to sit in a quiet coffee place right now and drink a cappuccino while looking at Scott Schuman's new book! That would be such a pleasure!

1 comment:

  1. Yumm. This outfit is super adorable. I would definitely wear this! xx

    ReplyDelete