Pages

Monday, September 9, 2013

Kenzo Eye Sweater

Kenzo Eye Sweater


Kenzo Eye Sweater, J Brand Aiden Mid-Rise Boyfriend Jeans, Sophie Hulme Collarless tailored Coat, Tabitha Simmons Black & White Flats, Marni Leather shoulder Bag, Saint Laurent Flat Chain Bracelet, Céline Sunglasses


New York Fashion Week is in full bloom and I'm loving it! Well, well.... no, no.... I'm not in New York, I'm at home, but in my dreams I am and with my quite good imagination I can almost be there... for a few minutes.... while watching a stream ;-)

Red and white are two colors we saw a lot so far and I couldn't be happier about that, cause I love those colors a lot! What can be good for Spring 2014, is also fantastic in autumn, at least for me. After a fashion week I always find myself craving the trends from the next season and so I created this outfit collage, autumnal clothes with "Spring 2014 Colors", hope you like it?!

xxx Gabrielle

No comments:

Post a Comment