Pages

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Golden Brogues

Golden Brogues


Marni Oxfords (similar here and here), Tibi full Skirt, Striped Cropped Top, Denim Jacket, Reece Hudson Clutch Bag, Vintage Chanel Necklace, Vintage Chanel Bracelet, Acne Sunglasses, Dries Van Noten by Frédéric Malle, Yves Saint Laurent Nr. 1 Lipstick


I love the concept of a feminine full skirt paired with Oxfords! Dries Van Noten showed us how to do that in his last collection.

I love to pair golden accessories with more casual vibes. And who actually said, that the "little black jacket" and the denim jacket are like sisters? Was it Carine Roitfeld? Can't remember right now..... but I always find, that the denim jacket can so wonderfully dress down an otherwise chic outfit.

I got the new fragrance from Frédéric Malle a while ago and I think he captured the work of Dries Van Noten very well in this perfume! I love it and wear it almost every day at the moment! And I'm kind of addicted to the Number one lipstick of Yves Saint Laurent, it's the perfect red for me! A real classic pure red, not to much blue or orange in it ;-)

Reece Hudson creates such wonderful bags! I got my eyes on that clutch, hmmmm so nice!

How do you wear a full skirt? I'd love to hear!

xxx Gabrielle

3 comments:

  1. Oh me, oh my. I LOVE this outfit. I've seen a few examples in street style recently of people wearing big fancy full skirts in a really casual way. I totally love the contrast of the night/day feel. So much fresher than a pair of skinny jeans and heels. Absolutely love this outfit. Wish I could wear it out tomorrow!

    p.s. thanks so much for your feedback on my new blog design. It's so helpful and great to hear people's thoughts on the readability etc. Made me so happy to hear you like it! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome :-) ..... and thank you for loving my outfit creation, that makes me very happy :-) xxx

      Delete
  2. wow those golden brogues certainly have stolen my heart too! Love the burgundy clutch also x

    ReplyDelete