Pages

Friday, November 23, 2012

MMM x H&M

 


I went a little crazy at H&M the other day! Couldn't believe my eyes when I saw, that so many pieces where still available at the store! The 15th I couldn't be there and I thought, that all will be gone, but well..... lucky me that I live in a town where obviously not many people know what beautiful and fun designs Maison Martin Margiela creates. 

I'm totally in love with all the pieces I got: Trompe d'Oeil Tattoo Top, Darted Sweater, Sock Sweater, Watch Belt and Bracelet.

What did you get from this collection?

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you snatched up an amazing haul. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love this outfit!!! Can you please check out mine? http://secretsofagoodgirl.com/Clothing_Reviews-review/forever-21-fall-clothing-review/

    ReplyDelete