Pages

Monday, November 5, 2012

Frame Your Favorite Vogue Covers

Framed vogue coverframe your favorite Vogue covers

Via: tales of endearment

We will hopefully be able to move to our new house next spring. So I'm already starting to look out for interior design inspiration. On Pinterest I got a board full of ideas, you can have a look here.

It's so exciting and I'm so much looking foreward to move to the new place. It's actually just around the corner, well almost, but it will be bigger and we will have a huge garden! I couldn't be happier!

2 comments:

  1. I love looking at interior design photos. These Vogue covers are a beautiful idea! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice idea, especially for old vintage covers! I'd set up one for my home as well!

    Virginie/ Style Reload

    ReplyDelete