Pages

Saturday, November 3, 2012

"Let The Sunshine In"

Let The Sunshine In



I can't get this track out of my head today, heard it on the radio this morning and it sticks with me, "Let The Sunshine In" from the musical Hair.

"Leeeeeeet the sun shine, leeeet the sun shine in, the sun shine in"..... love this song!

As I was born in the Seventies, I am a true "Hippie kid", I still got old records from the Stones and Led Zeppelin, but I can't play them anymore, cause well.... no device for doing so in my house anymore.... should change that!

What music do you like?

Ah well, this is an outfit post after all..... almost forgot..... Yellow Jeans by Current Elliot, Cashmere Sweater by JCrew, Boots by Marc by Marc Jacobs, Clutch by Matthew Williamson, Sunnies by Illesteva, Coat by Philosophy di Alberta Ferreti, Ring by Pamela Love, Chanel Peridot nailcolor, all available at net-a-porter (except the nail polish of course)

So, let this be our motto for this week end, "let the sunshine in"! Where ever you are, especially for all people having a hard time right now, let's hope that the sun will shine for you again!

xxx from me to you

1 comment: