Pages

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

My Zara Picks New Collection

Image 3 of BOAT NECK DRESS from Zara Image 1 of BOAT NECK DRESS from Zara Image 2 of COMBINATION SILK CAMISOLE from Zara Image 1 of COMBINATION SILK CAMISOLE from Zara Image 7 of RELAX FIT VINTAGE STYLE JEANS from Zara Image 6 of RELAX FIT VINTAGE STYLE JEANS from Zara Image 1 of DENIM PENCIL SKIRT from Zara Image 1 of DENIM PENCIL SKIRT from Zara Image 1 of METALLIC BLOCK WEDGE from Zara Image 2 of METALLIC BLOCK WEDGE from Zara Image 1 of DIGITAL PRINT TROUSERS from Zara Image 3 of DIGITAL PRINT TROUSERS from Zara


via: Zara


These are my picks from Zara's new collection.

To find the good stuff it's important to click on "composition". For me it's important to get things in either cotton or silk and if something is purely out of polyamid, I usually pass, cause I don't really like the feeling of polyamid on my skin and in summer you get so hot in this fabric anyway.

Well, actually I planned to cut down my shopping at Zara.... but I keep coming back to their site.....

What about you? What do you like from Zara at the moment?

xxx Gabrielle

1 comment: