Pages

Friday, July 12, 2013

How do you feel about Birkenstocks ?

Birkenstock
 via: Pinterest



How do you feel about Birkenstocks?

I can still remember when I first saw the furry Céline sandals, I posted about them last autumn (for some funny reason I can't link to that post.... don't know why...)

The "age of coziness" has begun, I then said and for once I guess, I was right.

Birkenstocks are everywhere now, well.... not everyone can afford the furry Céline version! Although I still dream of placing my feet in this fur! Oh how wonderful this feeling must be! And well, yes I know, Birkenstocks and the furry Céline sandals can't be compared, but still they are similar.

For me it's quite funny, because I used to own a pair of black Birkenstocks for years and then everybody told me, that they are not very fashionable..... some day they almost fell apart, so I got rid of them after a while, but they were my companions for a long time! And my feet loved them so much!

Now I ordered these, as I find the black leather version much more fashionable. Can't wait to get them!

How about you? Do you like them, love them or hate them?

xxx Gabrielle

1 comment: