Pages

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Spring !

Spring !


Mary Katrantzou Skirt, Top Shop Cropped Top, Missoni Scarf, Sophie Hulme Envelope Shoulder Bag, Illesteva Sunglasses, Converse, Wilfredo Rosado Ring,


"Spring is in the air" and I couldn't be happier! Colors, prints, some statement jewelery, a scarf tied around a bun or around your head if you have short hair, some color on your lips and cheeks and there you go! I love this time a year, when you smell the change of seasons and the days get longer :-)

I started a new routine in the morning to enhance my energy, as I find myself being quite tired lately: I put a teaspoon of turmeric and a teaspoon of honey into one liter of warm, almost hot water and drink it during the first few hours. It's an Ayurvedic formula and is good for many things, the list is very long, if your interested, you can read about it here.

And I started to practice Yoga again! I stopped doing it regularly after giving birth to my second daughter, but now I really feel, I need this routine again! I was so lucky to actually find a Yoga place I like a lot. They are doing Vinyasa Yoga and it is a really though one and a half hours! Very relaxing and though, exactly what I need!

What are you doing to celebrate the new beginnings of spring?

xxx Gabrielle

No comments:

Post a Comment