Pages

Friday, September 7, 2012

Marant Vibes

Pinned Image

 


Some more Instagram pictures, haha, a blogger without a decent camera..... but well, this must do for the moment....


I think the western inspired shirts from Isabel Marant are the perfect mix of cool, girly and relaxed, just about what it takes to make an item be the new "it-item".

Since the real thing is not happening for me right now, I thought I check on ebay and I was actually surprised, how many good options you find there. I got this shirt for 35 CHF which is about 38 US dollars. The embroidery is really quite delicate and the overall quality of the shirt is fabulous. It looks really cool when I pair it with black skinnies and black heels, ready for a fabulous night out.

At Zara or Gina Tricot you can also find some western shirts. Although I must say, that I prefer the embroidered version I got from ebay.

first picture via style.com


No comments:

Post a Comment