Pages

Friday, September 7, 2012

Live from the Runway, looking forward too

 
 Via: The Sartorialist


Oh, how I'd love to jump on a New York taxi right now!


What shows are you looking forward too?

I can't wait to see what Helmut Lang, Prabal Gurung, Alexander Wang, Rag & Bone and Rebekka Mincoff are presenting today and tomorrow. On Sunday 9.9.12 I'm most curious what Tibi, Victoria Beckham and Altuzarra will show.

I love to wander through style.com and if I find the time, this year I'd like to look at collections from designers I don't know yet, but well it's always the same, if I get the time to actually browse through style.com, I always jump to my old favorites and then I run out of time.....

I also love to watch the livestream on New York FashionWeekLive.com. Where do you watch the shows online? Is there a better option than the above? I'd love to hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment