Pages

Friday, March 1, 2013

Rider Bag Loeffler Randall

Rider Bag Loeffler Randall


Rider Bag Loeffler Randall, Miu Miu Cashmere and silk-blend Cardigan, J Crew Cotton T Shirt,
J Brand Jeans, Acne Pistol Boots, Illesteva Sunglasses, Rag & Bone Hat, Tom Ford Coral Lipstick, and my all time favorite Speedmaster


I just ordered the studded Rider Bag from Loeffler Randall, Yay! Can't wait to get it!

I'm truly a little "bag addict"! Ah... and now I just remembered, that I still need to show you my other two bags that I ordered lately. I promised that a while ago and I will do that next week. For the ones that don't follow me, it was a Silvana bag from Fendi and the Newton Camera Bag from Derek Lam that was on sale. I might do a little post about my three new beauties.

Crazy hey? Don't you think that this happens regularly.... I'm not ordering bags like this on a daily basis, ha.... I wish! I had some extra bonus coming my way lately and I invested in in some new bags and they need to last a long while! But I really couldn't be happier with my choices and I'm very sure that I will love them for ever!

What bags do you love? Or are you more the "shoe addict" type?

xxx Gabrielle

1 comment:

  1. In the year of 2017. People around me suddenly begin to hang out with see through flower dress.I'm feeling curious and suspicion at the moment:"Is this a thing now?"And here's my thoughts after research and the dress that I bought.

    ReplyDelete