Pages

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Color Pulp

Byredo Pulp



Miu Miu Stretch Cotton Pants, Jil Sander Cotton-Poplin Shirt, Printed Satin Twill Blouse Marni, Marni Sandals, Sophie Hulme Leather Tote, Lulu Frost Set of Four Bamboo Bangles, Illesteva Sunglasses, Byredo Pulp, Tom Ford Lipstick


I'd love to push myself a little....... style-wise I mean. I think I found my style a while ago, but sometimes and most often in spring, I start thinking of getting a little out of my comfort zone.

There are two things I wanna try more this spring: the layering (like above, a white shirt and over it a blouse and I will for sure do the "skirt over pants thing" we saw at the shows lately) and I would love to try out some new jewelery.

I usually wear just very classic jewelery, but for spring I wanna try out some bold and colorful things like those bangles and I'm still thinking of some of the necklaces that Marni did for H&M.... some of them are still available on ebay...... 

Do you also think about pushing your style a little? And what are the things you wanna try? I'd love to hear and get inspired by your ideas!

Have a grate weekend everyone!

xxx Gabrielle


1 comment: