Pages

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Prints and Colors

Print Mixing



Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti Pants, Chinti and Parker Striped Organic Cotton Top, Alexander Wang White Python Heels, Charlotte Olympia Clutch, Sheriff&Cherry Sunglasses, Marc by Marc Jacobs Set of two Bangles, Swash iphone Case, Essie Incognito Nailpolish

Sometimes when I don't plan an outfit (which actually happens most of the times....), when I put together things in a hurry, I end up with the most fun looks. If I think too much, I often end up changing myself several times and finding nothing right. To be honest, often I take just what is on top of my pile on the chair next to my wardrobe and mix it with something new.

So when I'm in a hurry, I either wear all black or white or both, or a denim on denim look or if I'm lucky, I end up with a fun and new unexpected look like above.

During summer it actually gets much easier to get dressed in a hurry, put on a dress and your done. Really can't wait for Summer!!!

What about you? Do you plan your outfits or are you as chaotic as I am?

Have a grate week end everyone!

xxx Gabrielle

No comments:

Post a Comment