Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Coco noir

Coco noir



It's Fashion Week in Stockholm and the "big ones" are just around the corner. I love this time of the year, so curious what the designers create! I will not be able to attend any of the fashion weeks, but well, there are more and more other options to stay updated, my favorite is style.com

I'm very much in to leather at the moment, well nothing special, everyone is....

The leather leggins are from Helmut Lang, the top from Alexander Wang, the perfect studded pumps from Isabel Marant, the mirror sunglasses from Marc by Marc Jacobs, the clutch from 3.1 Phillip Lim.

The Smythson Stamped Leather Soho Diary in purple would be my favorite place to make notes during the shows. There is actually an other option from Smythson, the fashion week notebook, but somehow I fell in love with this colored version.

The ring is from Kenneth Jay Lane. I think it's very beautiful and goes well with the palette of this outfit.

The nailpolish Frenzy from Chanel is my new favorite. It's a very sophisticated greishe with a hint of lavender, I love it!

Coco Noir is quite heavy, not for summer but perfect for fall and winter.

And now I'm off to buy the september issue Vogue Paris!

No comments:

Post a Comment