Pages

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Chloé

Chloé


Roses de Chloé au de Toilette, Chloé sweater (similar here), Chloé pants (similar here), Chloé Wool-blend Cape, Chloé Chelsea Boots, Chloé Amelia bag, Chloé gold-plated Ring, Chloé sunglasses, Chanel lipgloss


I have a new obsession...... I'm craving all things Chloé lately. I just bought myself the "Roses de Chloé" and I love this scent so much, ahh, it's such a pleasure and a very welcome change from the more heavy secents I was using lately.

I love the elegance of the latest creations of Clare Waight Keller, the shapes of her pants are perfect and if I could, I really would want to live in them ;-) Clare really did a perfect job by following the classic feminine side of Chloé and adding the modern touch that was needed. 

The newer bags from Chloé like Clare, Amelia and Baylee are a dream! I really would love to get the Clare bag, but so far I didn't find it anywhere. 

And have you seen this cape guys?! Wow! I'm in love, a cape with a chic biker touch, just what I want.... well.... a little bit out of my budget at the moment, but when the sales start I might strike ;-)

xxx Gabrielle

No comments:

Post a Comment