Pages

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Some of my Favorite Beauty Products

My favorite Beauty Products



I love Weleda products, especially their showergels and Skin Food.

My haircare products are all from Aveda. Since I stopped using shampoos and conditioners with silicon my hair is healthier, this silicons dry out your hair like crazy!

I have a lot of nail polishes, the ones I use the most at the moment are Frenzy and Black Satin from Chanel.

Crème de Rose from Dior is so good, I love it, I always feel like Carrie, when I put it on.... do you remember Carrie putting on lip gloss with her fingers? Maybe it's just me.... but somehow, this feels very "Carrie" to me.

My favorite body scrub is from Lush, Ocean Salt, I love it!

The face oil from Rodin Olio Lusso is pure magic! If you are in your twenties you probably don't need it, but after that it's simply pure magic!

Tam Dao and Philosykos from Dyptique are two of my favorite scents. I love to layer them, this way I can create my own scent, love it! If you live in Switzerland you can get them in Zürich at Parfümerie Osswald, you can order them over the phone and pay with credit card.

Blush and eye shadows are by Bobbie Brown, love her products since many years.

All this products might also be a good Christmas present ;-)

I'd love to hear what your favorite beauty products are!

xxx Gabrielle

No comments:

Post a Comment