Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

Spring 2013 RTW Favorites part II



Proenza Schouler, BCBG Max Azria, 3.1 Phillip Lim are three other designers, or designer teams I love. Here I selected my favorite looks of their collections.

I love Photoprints and this one by Proenza Schouler is so fantastic, I'd love to thouch this dress and feel the fabric! The second look screams "Proooenza Schoooouler" and I especially love the cut and color combination.

Mrs. Azira said: "You don't need to show a lot of skin to be sexy" and I think she's so right. Look at this "Harness Dresses" and you get the answer what sexy really is, ok.... for everyone it's something different, but I agree very much with Mrs. Azira.

Phillip Lim is always a favorite of mine. I love the leopard print sleeves combined with the "cut-up" denim and the bold color of the jumpsuit is so gorgeous. Phillip Lim also created a fantastic leather jumpsuit in his resort 2013 collection, you can see it here.


Photos via: style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment