Pages

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Peter Pilotto

I'm sure a lot of you know the book "100 Contemporary Fashion Designers" edited by Terry Jones. There are actually two volumes of this quite heavy book. As the title suggests, it gives you a short overview of 100 designers. I love the pictures and if you want to get to know contemporary fashion designers, it's a good way to start.
As this two volumes provide only a overview over a certain selection of designers, there are some designers missing. One I miss the most, is actually a designer duo, Peter Pilotto and Christopher De Vos. They are creating magical print elegance. The sculptural shapes, pared with wonderfully colorful prints reflect a new age elegance I love very much.
Here some of my favorites of their current Resort Collection:










No comments:

Post a Comment